57-59 Lancaster Road
020 8366 0261
Chase Green Avenue, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 8EA
A well kept, ground floor conversion flat situated on the ever popular road Chase Green Avenue. Situated just a stones throw away from Enfield Town and Chase Side this property is ideal for first time buyers and investors alike.
"I have absolutely loved living in my flat for over 28 years - for several reasons, and here are a few of them!
• The property itself has plenty of character and is quite functional for a one-bedroom flat. The added bonuses are additional storage space, a communal garden, a private car park and a communal cellar (can store bikes etc). Chase Green Avenue is one of the best roads in Enfield, and is pretty quiet. The location couldn't get any better than this!
• Great transport links: two train stations within walking distance and Piccadilly line a short bus ride away, easy access to M25, A10 and North Circular.
• Enfield Town shopping centre and the historic market (established in 1303!) are a 10-minute walk away (and the walk to the shopping centre is alongside the picturesque River View and the famous Gentleman's Row). There are also plans to improve the Enfield Town shopping centre area in the future.
• A Waitrose store and a small Tesco are conveniently down the road by Enfield Chase station, and a full range of bigger stores are nearby. Out-of-town shopping facilities, leisure centres and a cinema are a few of miles away.
• Green spaces: Despite being in London, Enfield is on the edge of countryside on the green belt, with access to numerous parks and green spaces, old forests and walks around the countryside (sometimes you can't even believe you are in London!). There are farm shops, country pubs and even a pick-your-own farm within walking distance.
• This part of Enfield has retained its 'village' feel to some degree, especially on Chase Side around the corner, with artisan shops, restaurants and a fantastic local bakery. There is plenty to explore in this beautiful historic area.
I will genuinely be sad to leave, but I'm relocating abroad - I will always come and visit Enfield though".
Enfield Chase station 0.3 of a mile away.
Local amenities 0.3 of a mile away.
Lounge (4.8m x 2.8m)
Kitchen (4.3m x 2.34m)
Bedroom (4.8m x 2.72m)